husband talk and my travels to wichita

i am happy to be home, my grandma was overjoyed to see us and we spent most of out time just sitting with her. she told stories of her childhood and she insisted we play games just so she could watch us. it was a simple time of just being with family, a treasured time and made me realize again just how important is it to be with one another. i love you grandma and had so much fun being with you, mom, aunt debbie, uncle larry, aunt nino, and bro bro jeff.

my sweet grandma mercedes
aunt debbie, uncle larry and mom

bananagrams

sisters and best friends

i love you grandma!





to husband,
thank you so much for being IT and doing everything on your own for 6 days, thanks for
flat ironing your girls' hair
vacuuming
making lunches
turning in homework packs
managing to make practices every night and cook dinner all at the same time
you did a darn good job
geez i just noticed you cleaned out the microwave too, my goodness
maybe i should get a job and you should stay home?
i know you told me over the phone, while i was away, that being home with them makes you want to homeschool, but let's discuss that a little more.
i love you.

No comments: