today...my heart is full

this morning at 4am danny and the girls headed up to santa monica ucla hospital to hand out gifts to the kids there. i will give you more details on that when they get home. so it was just my boy and i this morning, getting ready for school, and he was extra loving and super happy to have me all to himself. it was even more special because i went with him to his happy birthday Jesus party at school. mind you i am in the classroom often. doing your normal room mom, library mom, fun friday mom stuff. teegan doesn't normally acknowledge me as much as his sister does when i am at the school. but today while us moms cooked up a mean brunch of waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs and fruitfor the kids he kept hugging me. and then...and then...he dropped me a note that said i love mom! so sweet..i love that dude. i also got to make these bad boys for the celebration.......

No comments: