All I Want For Christmas Is.....

I want to store my treasures in heaven...Matt 6:19-21
I want no idle words to come from my mouth...Matt12:36-37
I want the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart to be pleasing to my Lord...Psalms 19:14
I want to be kind and forgiving to one another..Eph 4:32
I want to do everything without arguing or complaining..Phil 2:14
I want nothing to be done through selfish ambition..Phil 2:3
I want my heart to burn when I read the sriptures...Luke 24:32
I want to train my children in Your ways God...Prov22:6
I want to never stop reading proverbs 31
I want to spur my children and husband(everyone I come in contact with) towards love and good...Heb 10:24
I want to be slow to anger..Prov 16:32
I want my words to be few..Eccl 5:1-2
I want to take care of orphans and widows James 1:27
I want to love Danny in a whole new way..Eph 5:22-24
I want to say NO to the world..Mark 8:36
I want to never judge..Romans 14:13
I want to serve..Acts 20:35
I want to love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, and strength...Deut 6:5

Really friends this is my HEART. I could go on and on but I will stop here. I do not think that God intended for my life to be easy. But I believe there will always be Joy amidst suffering. I am so ready to be used!
Happy Birthday My Jesus and
Merry Christmas Friends!

1 comment:

Kerin said...

Lauren you have a heart of gold. So inspiring, encouraging and convicting all at the same time!!