Traveling Up-North

We traveled up north last week 8 hours to suprise Danny's grandpa for his 80th birthday. We had lots of fun. Danny, the kids and I all wake surfed, I did not have the camera on the boat though-so no pictures. We tubed, ate rode bikes and enjoyed hanging with Danny's family. A good time was had by all!

On the road again with our little home on wheels.

Danny's Aunt Karen brought special treats for the kids each day. Water guns-light sabers-bubbles.

We stopped in the middle of no where so Danny and Teegan could go potty. Pretty Corn fields.

Danny and Teegan thought they were so COOL standing on the tube.

Grandpa Caldwell's 80th birthday dinner with YUMMY lemon cake!

My little Tatum modeling for me.

Braden and my kids enjoying their popsicles-It was terribly HOT.

Teegan and Tatum enjoying breakfast together.

All the kids went tubing with Grammy and Danny.

My girls and I in Lake Don Pedro.

Danny and Teegan went on a special fishing trip early sunday morning. T caught 5 fish!

Teegan and his new friend-Poor FROG

No comments: