Kindergarten









I can't believe my twinners started the big K. This past week has been great. I get up at 6 then wake everyone at 7, they have to be there between 7:45 and 8:15. I don't pick them up until 2:45. I thought they would be exhausted the first week but I was wrong they seem to have more energy! Maybe next week it will catch up with them. They have enjoyed every day! I fought back the tears the first day. I love their teacher and aide-Teegan really loves his aide he told her he loves her! They get to sit next to each other and Tess has been taking care of Teeg (the teacher told me she is always looking out for him). The twins and I knew a few kids in their class from church. On Wednesday Tatum and I went to chapel with them-it was AMAZING- watching a room full of students and staff praise GOD. I can't wait to go back to chapel. So far we are all loving school, Tates and I are enjoying ourselves too!

No comments: