December

*A lot of really great pictures from all of these events got erased from our computer. Hence the reason i haven't blogged in so long. we now have an external hard drive so hopefully that won't happen again!* we enjoyed and played at the station:
the twins christmas parties that danny and i split our time between:
decorating gingerbread houses with Danny's family:
the twins christmas production, man i was fighting tears and laughter the whole time. teegan could see me in the audience and i kept making funny faces at him and he couldn't contain his laughter on stage, danny had to tell me to knock it off. and the joy it brings me to hear them on stage spreading jesus' love! it melts me!
NONE OF THE PICTURES FROM THE EVENING WERE SAVED-----THEY ARE GONE-----I CAN SEE THEM ON MY COMPUTER BUT THEY CAN NOT BE UPLOADED---THE GUY AT MAC SAID THEY ARE JUST COPIES OF THE ACTUAL PICTURE--SAD!!! next, my tatum was mary in her preschool living nativity. yes i cried and giggled when she was one note off singing jingle bells and yelled HEY after everyone else! that made the whole night! crap!!! none were saved but i know you took some karen. will you send me a few?
tatum and her cousin got to have their first sleepover.

1 comment:

Ali Winter said...

cute pictures. i love that you made silly faces and i would be singing off key too ;) I'm so glad your Christmas was fantastic!