Fall is Here...

i decided to be wild and get a little crafty....
the kids were so into sewing. it made me happy. i was patient and let each of them take their turn sewing. it was so much fun.
i also found a delicious pumpkin cookie recipe with cream cheese frosting...oh my...be still my heart...it made so many
cookies so we were able to share with friends, neighbors, family, teachers and tatum's class.
leather jackets (she was making toast for her sister) and halloween costumes. my decorations are up, candles are burning and right now i am listening to jesus culture radio on pandora...loving these moments
i have another craft idea up my sleeve, thanks to pinterest, (i can't join because i'm not on facebook and i don't have twitter, but i can still search freely!) oh how i do love pinterest right now! Happy Fall.

No comments: