until we meet again

i traveled to kansas with my family last week. we went to say goodbye and to celebrate the life of my sweet, precious grandma. i loved her and her soft lips and her millions of kisses and her telling me i have a face that only a grandmother could love! we shared a common bond, we were both mothers to twins. i love her and have hope of seeing her again in heaven, and i am holding onto that. the trip was a good time to -just be- with family and to remember all the many memories we shared with my grandma. life is all about making memories.









i came home to happy kids along with:
football practice
soccer practice
guitar lessons
volunteering
meal planning
baking
laundry
i am truly so happy to be back in my groove
i am learning to embrace this motherhood gig
i am trying to do it with a joyful heart
these are the best days of our lives

No comments: