I AM NOW UP-TO-DATE

I feel like I have been so busy with life. It is all good of-course, I am just trying to manage everything. Some fun stuff we are doing: preschool, lots and lots of 1st grade homework, 2 soccer practices, room mom stuff, library mom stuff, fun fridays stuff, bible study, dinners, school lunches, and I could go on and on. I really am loving it all- I am just trying to find BALANCE. I am doing an awesome study called Discerning the Voice of God. I am realizing that for me my 30minute devotions in the morning are not enough. So I am trying to find more quiet time in my day to J U S T Be still and know that He is GOD! ohh He is soooo GOOD! But that means saying no to other things in my life. So heres to BALANCE. I am finally caught up with my blog so enjoy the millions of picture ahead------------------------------

No comments: