Traveling To Haiti

So friends Danny will be leaving for Haiti Thursday night and will return Feb. 1st. He will be traveling with a group of 12 from Firefighters for Christ. A lot is unknown. What we do know is that there main purpose will be do spread the Good NEWS of Jesus Christ and of course they are taking medical supplies and equipment with them. There motto right now is to just show up and be used. They will also be working with YWAM (youth with a mission), so as I receive updates I will update here-If I receive any-I'm not sure if we will be able to communicate with Danny while he is gone. Please be praying for Danny and the rest of the team! Thanks so much!

2 comments:

molly june. said...

this makes me cry! i will definitely be praying for danny & all the others on his team! & for YOU while he's gone. that God would give them the strength & wisdom they need. & that he would give you peace while your hubby's away. some other friends are going too so i'm gonna add danny to a big sticky note on my fridge :) love you!

Lauren said...

Thanks so much Molly-We could use all the prayers we can get!