Where Has The Time Gone??

I can not believe the kids are already on Christmas break. We are going to enjoy every minute of it-especially the early morning hours while laying in bed!!!!!!!! Our festivities began early on this month. Teeg, Tess, and Gav had their Christmas performances. Kyra and Tess had their dance recitals. I have been having so much fun shopping for the perfect gifts for everyone and decorating. We enjoyed Disney for the second time, the kids made chocolate dipped pretzels (I let them do everything)for friends and our neighbors. I got to hang with the twins at their class partay. GOSH- God is so good to me. I Love that we get to celebrate Christ's birth this month-It means so much to me and my family. The twins fully understand why we celebrate Christmas. Santa still comes to our home too, I will be so sad when they don't believe anymore, but for now it's fun to play pretend. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Maybe Danny will add pictures to this post for me -since he took the computer to work with him!

No comments: