SOMETHING HAS GOT TO GIVE

......And so I am giving up a few things. After being a part of the MOPS ministry for the past 5 years I am going to say goodbye. MOPS was an amazing blessing in my life. I made life long friends (my husband too) and learned a lot about myself as a mother, wife and friend. I would recommend any new mommy to go check out her local MOPS ministry. But after being in MOPS leadership for the past 4 years I felt a little tug from the Lord saying it is time to move on, give someone else a chance to glorify the Lord through MOPS leadership. Also I think I was a little tired of always giving, giving, and giving of myself and my precious time. So...I am sad to say goodbye but I feel a huge relief also! I also recently stopped serving in the children's ministry at our church. I did this for over a year and got to be with the twins for a little bit and in Tatum's room for a little bit. Unfortunately the twins were beginning to dread staying at church for 2 services. We would leave the house at 8:45 and not return home until 1:00. I really enjoyed serving but it was becoming too much for my kiddies. So I see myself returning to serve when the kids get older. Now I am going to focus on my family and strengthening my relationship with my HEAVENLY FATHER. New beginnings are just around the corner and I am really excited!

No comments: